- Camera smartphones have become extremely popular of late. You can now buy the best quad-camera phones under 20000 with unique features without overstepping your budget.
- While your primary aim might be to look at phones with a good camera quality below Rs. 20000, it is also important to keep the other features of the phone in mind while picking your next smartphone.
- There are a lot of new brands in the market, but older brands like Samsung and Motorola are considered more reliable. Now, you can multitask - watch movies, edit documents, and click high-definition portraits of yourself and your loved ones with these superior quality camera phones.
- If you want to buy one of these phones, but it is out of your budget, you can avail discounts and cashbacks with some of the best finance options available in the market.
The importance of a camera in a smartphone seems to only keep growing. Gone are the days when people used to carry a separate camera to take pictures. Most photography happens on the phone nowadays, and this is why it is not surprising that we’re seeing many brands advertise their phones specifically based on the strength of their camera quality. We see so many “selfie experts” in the market today.
All brands, right from powerhouses like Samsung and Motorola, to relatively newer ones like Vivo and Poco have entered the camera smartphone market. There are so many good options to choose from, and that might actually mean that making the decision is more difficult now.
In this article, we’ve curated a list of the best camera smartphones under 20000, from various brands. We’ve also gone a step further and given a detailed analysis of these phones based on their other specifications as well. We’ve also added a comparison table at the end, to make your decision a lot easier!
Best Camera Smartphones under 20000
Advancements in mobile phone technology have made smartphones more affordable than ever before. Everyone looks for phones with a good camera quality because rare moments deserve to be captured with a reliable camera. When it comes to pricing, you can now get the best camera smartphones for under Rs. 20000. With amazing features and looks, quad-camera phones under Rs. 20000 now give you the features of a professional camera in your phone. So, forget about looking for a digital camera, just get the best camera smartphone under 20000, and capture your memorable moments in high definition! Also get assured cashback on camera phones from Dhani Finance.
Get cashbacks when you buy your camera phones under ₹20,000 with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now
Best Camera Smartphone Under ₹20,000
Whether you go to a picnic, travel out of town or attend a party, nothing feels complete without clicking pictures. Quad-camera phones under 20000 have replaced digital cameras at conveniently affordable prices.
We have put together a comprehensive list of the top camera phones under Rs. 20000, along with their specifications, pros, and cons, which will help you select from a range of phones with good camera quality. So, if you are looking for the best camera phone of 2021 under Rs. 20000 in India, keep reading!
01 iQOO Z3
6.58" 1080x2408 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
iQOO Z3 is one of the finest phones in the market at present. This high-quality mobile uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor, which makes the phone run efficiently. For the offered iQOO Z3 specs, this price is considered quite reasonable.
Moreover, with a rear high-quality triple camera of 64 MP, 8 MP, and 2 MP, and a 16 MP front camera it is easily one of the best camera smartphones under 20000.
- The phone comes with a triple camera, and this feature makes the IQOO Z3 specs price very understandable.
- With a 4400mAh battery, the phone charges completely in just 60 minutes and makes it one of the best smartphones in India.
- It has no stereo speakers.
- Though it is the best camera phone under 20k, the teardrop notch appears to be outdated.
“Excellent smartphone. Probably the best phone under ₹20,000 for gaming that I’ve used. Very happy with it”
02 Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g
6.5" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
With a starting price of Rs. 16,999, the Realme Narzo 30 Pro5G is one of the most inexpensive 5G phones with a good camera on the market right now. It is a top contender for the best camera smartphone under Rs. 20000. This high-quality mobile is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U octa-core CPU, constructed on a 7 nm technology and has a 2.4 GHz maximum clock speed. This Realme Narzo phone has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.55%.
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro5G is one of the best camera phones under 20000 with a set of in-built cameras, including a 48 MP main lens, an 8 MP ultrawide lens, and a 2 MP macro lens. In addition, a 16 MP selfie camera is also included, which makes it one of the best camera phones under 20k.
On the top left corner of the screen of this smartphone is a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, a feature only present in high-quality camera mobiles.
- This high-quality camera mobile has a satisfactory performance.
- It has a display rate of 120 Hz.
- The processor runs slow when shooting HD videos.
- Its display is not color accurate.
“Amazing processor and camera quality is great too. All specs are amazing. Fully worth the money”
03Realme 8 Pro
6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G- Octa-core
Realme 8 Pro is the successor of Realme 7 Pro and is a high-quality camera mobile. It comes with two different storage models. Realme 8 series price for the 6 GB + 128 GB storage model is Rs. 17,999, while the Realme 8 price for the 8 GB RAM variant is Rs. 19,999.
On the rear of the Realme 8 Pro, there are four cameras, because of which it is often considered a good quality quad-camera phone under 20000. In addition, the features in this phone make the Realme 8 series’ price very reasonable.
Of the cameras, the main is the 108 MP camera, which puts it on the list of best camera phones under 20k.. The battery of the Realme 8 Pro is 4,500 mAh, and it supports 50W rapid charging right out of the box. The phone can be completely charged in 47 minutes, according to Realme.
Its camera quality and battery life put it on the list of the best camera smartphones under 20000. The phone comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing selfie camera, because of which experts consider the Realme 8 price a value-for-money deal.
The Snapdragon 720G chipset, an octa-core CPU, and Mali-G76 GPU justify the phone price. The smartphone comes pre-installed with Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11.
- It has got a versatile camera set-up.
- The Realme 8 series price tag is very competitive.
- It comes with a very basic design.
- The night mode of Realme 8 pro could have been improved.
“Good camera and great display. Battery charging is very fast. Best smartphone under 20k.”
04 Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G- Octa-core
The top Mi Note 10 Pro Max specs include a 6.67-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display which supports a 120Hz fast refresh rate. The Mi Note 10 specs also include a screen with a brightness of up to 1200 nits, is HDR10+ certified, and is protected against normal wear and tear with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5.
Mi note 10 pro max specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU, which powers the phone. In addition, on the back of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is a quad-camera array led by a 108MP camera with an ISOCELL HM2 sensor, which is one of the most important features of the Mi Note 10 specs. As a result, it’s on the list of the best front camera phones under 20000.
An additional element in the Mi Note 10 pro max’s specs is an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 118o field of view, a 5 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor that sits beside this. Due to its excellent selfie camera, the phone is a frontrunner in the best front camera phones race and is also considered the best selfie phone under 20000.
- It comes with an amazing 6.67-inch full-HD 120 Hz HDR10 Super AMOLED display.
- The 5MP telemicro rear camera provides creative frames. This camera gives it bragging rights of being the best camera smartphone under 20000.
- Reliable battery backup.
- This phone’s camera cannot take clear and detailed pictures of distant objects.
- While playing games, the phone may heat up soon.
“Value for money. Best camera quality and amazing battery backup. Totally satisfied”
05 Vivo V20 SE
6.44" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665- Octa-core
The Vivo V20 phone is a slim phone with a thickness of just 7.8 mm and a weight of 171 g. The phone has a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a ‘waterdrop’ notch for the front camera and an in-screen fingerprint sensor with a Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution that makes the phone a very smart purchase.
Gravity Black and Aquamarine Green are the two colors available for Vivo V20 phone. On the rear of the phone, there is a 48 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor, and this is a feature that makes many consider this the best camera smartphone under 20000 INR. A 32 MP selfie camera is placed within the notch on the front of the Vivo V2O SE phone, with features such as aura screen light.
- Vivo V20 SE has a crisp AMOLED screen display.
- The phone has an advanced 32 MP front camera, making it one of the best front camera phones under 20000.
- For a hefty price of Rs. 20000, the phone comes with a weak processor.
- The camera of Vivo V2O SE does not perform well in low light.
“Excellent camera and battery back up. One of the best camera smartphones under ₹20,000”
06 Samsung Galaxy F41
6.40" 1080x2340 pixels
Samsung Exynos 9611
The Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile has a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. It has a total of 6 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy F41 is powered by a 6000 mAh battery and runs Android 10. It is compatible with Samsung's patented quick charging technology. This phone is one of the top contenders for the best camera phone under 20k.
A popular discussion these days is on the topic of Samsung vs. Motorola. In terms of cameras, the Samsung Galaxy F41 has a 64 MP primary camera, an 8-megapixel camera, and a 5 MP camera on the back. It has a 32 MP front-facing camera for selfies. The cameras have the potential to give the title of the best camera smartphone under Rs 20000.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 phone comes in three shades - Fusion black, Fusion Green and Fusion Blue.
- It comes with a fast fingerprint and face unlock.
- It has an ergonomic design and supports a good display.
- It is not suitable for gaming.
- Users claim that the fast charging as claimed by Samsung isn’t fast enough in reality.
“Camera and screen quality is superb. Battery backup is excellent. Excellent camera smartphone under ₹20,000”
07 Moto G60
6.80" 1080x2460 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
The Moto G60’s full specifications include a 108 MP camera and a 32 MP front camera. This is the main factor that puts it on the map for being the best front camera phone under 20000. This phone is priced at Rs. 17,999, and this is well worth it considering the full specifications. The Moto G60 is a large and heavy phone with a thickness of 9.8 mm and 225g.
A display of a 6.8-inch LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate also comes under the Moto G60 full specifications. This phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G CPU, which is reliable. In India, there is only one model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The hybrid SIM slot may be used to boost storage even more. Moto G60’s full specifications are given below:
- Moto G60 full specifications also include a decent software performance.
- This phone has a clear and vibrant display.
- It charges relatively slower than other similar smartphones.
- The phone is heavy, which makes it quite difficult to handle.
“Best smartphone under ₹20,000 in my opinion. Has excellent camera and batter back up. Thoroughly satisfied”
08 Poco X3 Pro
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 860G
X3 mobile phone is among the latest top camera phones falling under Rs 20000. It features a large 6.67” full HD full resolution display. The Poco X3 phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor.
Up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of UFS 3.1 storage are available with the Poco X3 mobile phone. In terms of software, the device comes pre-installed with MIUI 12 and Poco Launcher, which is based on Android 11. The gadget includes a 48 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5 MP front-facing camera. Poco X3 mobile phone comes for a price of Rs. 18,999. At such a low price, it has the potential to be the best camera smartphone under Rs 20000.
- This Poco mobile phone comes with great stereo speakers.
- It has overall good battery life.
- Users reveal that the Poco X3 phone shows spam notifications.
- It is quite bulky to handle comfortably.
“Awesome phone, performance is very good. Camera quality is also amazing”
09 Moto One Fusion+
6.50" 1080x2340 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
Moto one fusion+ is among the top camera mobile phones under Rs 20000 due to its picture quality and a ‘pop-up’ selfie camera. The Moto one fusion+ phone comes with a 6.5-inch display and an IPS screen that is HDR 10 certified. An important factor in the Samsung vs. Motorola debate is that it has also included a powerful bottom-firing speaker, making it a fantastic combination for watching videos.
This phone by Moto has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor to efficiently handle your daily tasks and gaming. This Moto phone is a quad-camera phone under Rs. 20000 with a main camera of 64 megapixels.
A deciding element of the Samsung vs. Motorola argument is that it takes decent photographs in the daytime and automatically activates HDR in bright surroundings. The macro camera produces excellent results as well.
- This Motorola phone comes at an affordable price.
- This smartphone works on a powerful processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G.
- It produces average-quality videos.
- The phone charges relatively slower than its counterparts.
“Awesome camera and good sound quality. The phone also has a lot of space and lots of nice features. Overall satisfied.”
10 Mi Note 11 Pro Max 5G
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
The Mi Redmi Note 11 Pro will be launched in November 2021. This smartphone is anticipated to run on Android v11. It is expected to come with a 4420 battery. In addition, the phone is anticipated to be among the top camera phones under 20000.
The Mi Redmi Note 11 Pro is said to have four cameras on board. There's also an ultra-wide-angle lens with 8MP resolution, a 5MP sensor, and a 2MP camera in addition to the main 108MP rear camera. This makes it another popular option on the list for best front camera phone under 20000. For selfies and video calls, the phone has a 32 MP front-facing camera.
The Mi Redmi Note 11 phone will sport a 6.57” (16.68 cm) display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, so you can easily watch movies or play games on it.
- Mi Redmi Note 11 Pro is expected to sport a fantastic graphic display.
- Xiaomi claims for this smartphone to have amazing battery life.
- The Mi Redmi Note 11 does not have a secondary storage slot.
- This smartphone is rumored to come with an outdated USB type-C 2.0.
“Really liked the phone! Excellent camer, an amazing battery backup and a 3D glass slim body. I am enjoying all these features, and highly recommend it”
11 Samsung Galaxy M31s
6.5" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
Samsung M31S is one of the few phones under Rs. 20000, which comes with a battery capacity of 7000 mAh. Moreover, the Samsung M31S specifications include a processor of Snapdragon 730G, which enhances the overall performance of the mobile phone.
Samsung M31S details offer upto 512 GB expandable memory and an incredibly fast LPDDR4xRAM. Samsung has an edge in the Samsung vs. Motorola debate because it has a 20:9 aspect ratio, making the phone tall and thin. The Samsung M31S has a hole-punch camera located in the center of the Galaxy M51's display, near the top.
Another of the Samsung M31S details is that this smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, a new feature for the Samsung Galaxy M series that sets it apart from other smartphones in the market.
- The Samsung M31s has a battery life of 7000mAh, which lasts longer than other smartphones in the same price range.
- This smartphone comes with a crisp AMOLED display.
- Samsung M31S details an average video stabilization.
- This phone comes with pre-installed bloatware, which hampers the overall efficiency of the phone.
“Wonderful product at this price loaded with excellent features. Killer look and feel. Pleasure to use.”
12 Samsung Galaxy F62
6.7" 1080x2400 pixels
Samsung Exynos 9825
Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on the Exynos 9825 processor. The Samsung F62 full specifications include 8 GB / 6 GB RAM with a 128 GB ROM along with an ultra-powerful battery of 7000 mAh. The Galaxy F62 has a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED screen.
The Samsung F62 full specifications for the camera is a 64 MP rear camera along with a 12 MP ultra-wide camera and a 5 MP depth sensor, making it one of the best picture quality phones. The phone also has a 5 MP macro lens. The phone runs on an Android 11 system with one UI 3.1.
- The Samsung F62’s full specifications are in sync with the requirements of most people.
- This Samsung phone offers one of the best camera set-ups available in the market under this price range.
- The issue with the Samsung F62 is that the phone is too large to operate with one hand.
- Despite all the flashy Samsung F62 specifications, the device is bulky and heavy to use.
“Amazing phone with best in class display, camera and speed. Very satisfied”
6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G
One of the top camera phones under Rs 20000, the realme X7 runs on MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor, and the device features a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED display. Generally considered by many to be the best picture quality phone, the display includes a superfast fingerprint sensor. The processor clocks at 2.4 GHz and offers a much faster app launch speed.
The phone offers a 64MP AI triple camera with 119° wide-angle coverage, which secures it a spot on the list of 64 MP camera phones under 20000. The phone is equipped with the proprietary SuperDart charge technology, which charges the phone to 50% in just 18 minutes. It is thought of as one of the best smartphones among its counterparts.
The phone houses a 4310mAh battery and is still ultra-slim and light at 176g. The device has a 50W in-box charger that offers fast charging, while the phone has 5 level chip protection to avoid damage due to voltage surges. The phone provides a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and a touch registering a rate of 180Hz. The device is one of the frontrunners in the race to become the best camera smartphone under Rs. 20000.
- The device has an ultrafast processor, which can handle games with higher graphics requirements.
- The realme X7 offers fast charging with its 50W charger.
- The battery in Realme X7 is slightly less when compared to its competitors.
- The camera is not so good during the night and doesn’t capture the features sharply.
“The performance was absolutely awesome and the camera performance was amazing. One of the best camera phones under ₹20,000 segment”
14Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S
6.43" 1080x2400 pixels
MediaTek Helio G95
With a 64 MP rear camera along with an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera and 2 MP depth sensor, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S grabs a spot in the group of 64 MP camera phones under 20000. The device features a 6.43 inch super AMOLED display.
The phone has superfast charging using its 33W in-box charger. The phone reaches 54% in just 30 minutes. The device runs on a 5000 mAh battery. The phone operates on 12.5 MIUI. It also features a 13 MP selfie camera. The phone runs on the MediaTek G95 processor.
- The phone runs on a 2.05 GHz processor.
- The phone has a super AMOLED display which is crisp and vibrant.
- The device offers 6 GB RAM which is slightly lower than its competitors.
- MediaTek Processors have a slight heating issue when used for longer durations.
“Amazing phone quality. Great camera, battery, and performance. Totally love it!”
15 Vivo Y53s
6.58" 1080x2408 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
The Vivo Y53S 5G comes with an FHD+ display and has a screen size of 6.58 inches. The screen features 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution and provides an immersive experience. The Vivo Y53S phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor which has a fast register rate of 0.24 seconds. This makes it a top contender on the list of 64 MP camera phones under 20000.
The phone features a 64 MP rear camera and a 2 MP bokeh camera to capture the details in the background of the picture, and this feature puts it on the list as one of the best selfie phones under 20000. The phone features a macro camera that captures sharp images with a focus as close as 4 cm. Get the best 64 MP camera phone under 20000 at easy and interest-free EMIs from Dhani Finance.
- The Vivo Y53S 5G has an excellent assortment of cameras.
- The phone has an ultra-fast fingerprint sensor.
- The Snapdragon 480 processor in the Vivo Y53S 5G is slightly less efficient in performance when compared to its competitors.
- The phone has a big screen which makes operating it with one hand a difficult task.
“Good sound quality and performance. Camera is great. Very satisfied with this product”
Get the best 64mp camera phone under ₹20,000 at easy and interest-free EMIs from Dhani Finance.
Shop your camera phones under ₹20,000 Now, Pay Later in 3 interest-free EMIs with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now
Comparison Table for Specifications
|Device Name||Screen Size||Camera||Processor|
|iQOO Z3||6.58||64MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G|
|Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G||6.5||48MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G|
|Realme 8 Pro||6.4||108MP + 8MP + 2MP+ 2MP||Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro Max||6.67||108MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732|
|Vivo V20 SE||6.44||48MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665|
|Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile||6.4||64MP + 8MP + 5MP||Samsung Exynos 9611|
|Moto G60||6.8||108MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 G|
|Poco X3 Pro||6.67||48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 860G|
|Moto One Fusion+||6.5||64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Max 5G||6.67||108MP+ 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G|
|Samsung Galaxy M31s||6.5||64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G|
|Samsung Galaxy F62||6.7||64Mp + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP||Samsung Exynos 9825|
|Realme X7||6.4||64 MP + 8MP + 2MP||MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S||6.43||64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP||MediaTek Helio G95|
|Vivo Y53s||6.58||64MP + 2MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
Avail a free cashback card from Dhani OneFreedom and purchase your favourite 64 MP camera phone under 20,000.
Get instant credit at no interest for your best selfie phone under ₹20,000 with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now