What is a Medical Loan?
When there is a medical emergency, all one needs is speedy treatment. But treatments involve money. So figuring out your finances during a contingency is very stressful. A medical loan is an emergency loan which helps you to get access to the much-needed
funds. It covers your expenses for treatments, surgeries, paying prescription and hospital bills etc. Your insurance may or may not cover all kinds of ailments or treatments. A medical loan can be used for any kind
or ailment or treatment as it is based on the amount of money you want to take as a personal loan.
Benefits and Features of Personal Loan for Medical Emergencies
- Cover all your expenses such as the Doctor’s fee, hospital bills, prescription medicines, surgery etc.
- You can take a medical loan for any kind of medical issue
- Competitive personal loan interest rates
- Medical Loans ranging from ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 15 Lakhs
- Completely digital process
- Hassle-free documentation
- Instant money in your bank account
- Tenure period ranging from 3 to 36 months
Medical Loan Interest Rates Medical Loan EMI Calculator
How to apply for Medical Loans?
It is crucial that you do not waste time looking for funds when there is an emergency. Indiabulls Dhani has come up with a process which is quick and helps you get funds in the nick of time. Here’s how you can apply
for a medical loan with Indiabulls Dhani.
- Download the Dhani App – Indiabulls’ personal loan app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Once downloaded or on the website, enter your mobile number and loan details
- Upload your PAN Card and Address Proof details
- Get the loan money disbursed into your bank account instantly
Medical Loan EMI Calculator
Once you know the exact amount of money you need for the treatment, this tool helps you to reach an estimate for your EMIs. You need to enter your medical loan amount, preferred tenure range and lastly, the interest
rate into the personal loan calculator
Medical Loans Interest Rates
When you take an emergency health loan, you also have to consider the interest rate which you will have to pay for the loan amount. The personal loan interest rates for medical loans
at Indiabulls Dhani start at 13.99%.
Tips on How to Use a Personal Loan for Medical Expenses
Health is wealth, indeed. However, maintaining good health is challenging. A medical emergency can be perceived as a bolt of lightning; it can strike you or your loved ones anytime and anywhere. It is quite imperative to arrange quick, liquid funds during a medical emergency. A medical loan aids you when you are in dire need of urgent finances to cater to your medical needs. You can avail a medical personal loan to cover your following needs or expenses:
1. To pay for your medical prescription bills
2. To cover costs in case of any surgery
3. To pay for your hospital bills
4. To pay for a wide range of expensive medical treatments like fertility treatments, elective procedures, etc.
5. To pay for cosmetic surgeries like fillers, facelift, nose reshaping, etc.
6. To pay for your emergency operations
7. To pay for a dental procedure
Medical Loans from Indiabulls Dhani
Indiabulls Dhani provides you with a speedy process to avail emergency loans for a health issue. If your treatments are at hospitals which do not accept cashless treatments, then you can avail the Medical Loan and arrange
for cash. You don’t have to go looking for documents to submit or upload, or visit us in our branch. If you have our app in your phone or visit our website, you can avail the loan on the spot. Our interest rates
are affordable and do not burn a hole in your pocket. With our flexible tenure policy, you can choose a suitable time range to repay the medical loan.
Medical Loan FAQs
Do I have to mention the type or reason for treatment?
No. You do not have to mention the reason for your treatment or what kind of ailment it is. Our medical loan is applicable to all kinds of treatments and medical conditions.
Do I have to pay any Down Payment or keep collaterals?
No. You do not have to pay a down payment or keep any collateral for the medical loan.
Is it compulsory to provide details of the health provider?
We do not require you to submit your health provider’s details.
How can I be eligible to avail a medical loan?
To avail a Medical Loan from Indiabulls Dhani, you need to be an Indian resident aged 21 years and above. You should be a salaried professional or self-employed entrepreneur.
What are the different types of documents required for a medical loan?
Indiabulls Dhani does not require you to submit any hard copies of documents. The process is paperless. You only need to fill in your PAN and address proof details.
Do I have to give any details regarding my medical history?
We do not ask you for your medical history details.
Does my information remain secure?