Home Renovation Loan
Personal Loan for Home Renovation!
Home Renovation Loan
Your home embarks the journey of your tale. A home should reflect your taste, personality, and style. Renovating your house can aid you to turn your place into your dream house. However, refurbishing or renovating your house can be a costly affair. We understand that sometimes your limited savings and monthly income is insufficient to finance your home repair project. A personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani for house remodelling will make it a stress-free endeavour.
Avail a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani for home improvement to
1. Add comfort and durability to your house
2. Glamorise your home with modern-day lighting and electric fittings
3. Make your house energy efficient
4. Remodel your kitchen or to make it an open kitchen with additional cabinets
5. Add a pool, an additional deck, or a new, improved storeroom
6. Construct an enhanced dining area to make your home preferable for social gathering
7. Install a brand new water storage tank
8. Complete your entire plumbing remodelling
9. Repair your existing interiors or reconstruct the overall exterior structure
10. Indulge in your roof remodelling
11. Install an upgraded security system and cameras for you and your family’s security
12. Add additional wardrobes, wooden credenzas or even an extra room for your closet
13. Purchase large-value consumer goods which are also durable
14. Alter every tiny detail for your home improvement and home remodelling
All these changes can be quite massive on your pockets, simultaneously engulfing a chunk of your time. You might need a home renovation loan for all these changes or maybe even something else. A personal loan for home renovation in such scenarios makes sense as you don’t drain out your entire savings at one go.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan for Home Renvation
Applying for a personal loan for home renovation is simple and hassle free. Just follow these steps below to apply for an instant personal loan with Indiabulls Dhani:
Step 1 – Download the Indiabulls Dhani
Step 2 – Enter Your Mobile Number for OTP Verification and Registeration
Step 3 – Enter you loan related details like loan amount, personal loan interest rate and tenures
Step 4 – Digitally scan and upload your documents such as PAN Card and Address Proof
Step 5 – If your application is approved, you will instantly receive your loan amount in your bank account
Benefits of Personal Loan for Home Renovation
Following are two primary reasons why people opt for renovating their houses:
1. House remodelling adds to your property value
A lot of home renovation projects have the potential to increase the value of your property by greater amount than what you actually plan to spend on it. Some of the home repairs that top the list for valuable repairs are basements, attic insulations, bathrooms, front door remodels, etc.
2. Home renovation is necessary for maintenance
Home renovation for maintaining your house makes sense if the repairs are going to save you some serious money in the future. It also makes your place safer to live in. You can consider projects like new sliding, roof repairs, and contemporary windows to keep your home weatherproof and make it energy efficient.
Why should you choose Indiabulls Dhani for a home renovation loan?
1. Provides personal loan interest rates as low as 13.99%
2. You do not need to provide any collateral for the same
3. You get instant disbursal of your desired amount up to Rs 15 Lakhs
4. You can manage your loan on the go with the personal loan app
5. There are no pre-payment fees for loans up to Rs 20,000
6. You enjoy flexible tenure period from 3 months to 36 months
7. The entire process for availing a house renovation loan is quite hassle-free
8. To avail a personal loan for home renovation, you require minimal documentation
9. Any Indian above the age of 21 with a constant flow of finances in his account can avail a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani
10.Indiabulls customers earn an opportunity to win Dhani Cash which can be later transferred back in their account or used across various categories on the Indiabulls Dhani app.