- You can get the best quad camera phone under ₹20,000 with amazing features.
- Companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Vivo and Poco offer phones with good camera quality at prices below Rs. ₹20,000.
- You can also avail discounts and cashback from the best finance options available for buying the best picture quality phone.
Best Camera Phone Under 20k?
Advancements in mobile phone technology have made phones more inexpensive than ever before. You can now easily find the best camera smartphones under ₹20,000. With amazing features and looks, smartphones have replaced a lot of other useful products, one of which is the camera. You can easily get a quad camera phone under ₹20,000 and enjoy its multi-camera configurations. So, forget about looking for a digital camera, just buy the best camera phone under 20k, and capture your memorable moments in just one click!
Browse at Dhani Finance and get exciting cashback on mobile phones.
Get top camera phones under ₹20,000 from Dhani Finance and get amazing discounts.Get it now
Best Camera Smartphone Under ₹20,000
Whether you go to a picnic, travel out of the station or attend a party, nothing feels complete without clicking pictures. Smartphones have taken the place of digital cameras at affordable prices. This article will provide you with a comprehensive list of the top camera phones under ₹20,000, along with their specifications, pros and cons. If you are also looking for the best camera phone under ₹20,000, keep reading down!
01 iQOO Z3
6.58" 1080x2408 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
iQOO Z3 is one of the finest phones with good camera quality. It uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor which makes the phone run decently. With a rear high-quality triple camera of 64MP, 8MP and 2MP and 16MP front camera, this smartphone has booked its spot in the top camera phones under ₹20,000. iQOO z3 specs price is Rs. 19,990.
- The best thing about this smartphone is the iQOO z3 specs price.
- It comes with a triple camera and is one of the best 64mp camera phone under ₹20,000.
- With a 4400mAh battery, it charges completely in just 60 minutes.
- It has no stereo speakers.
- The teardrop notch appears to be outdated.
“Excellent smartphone. Probably the best phone under ₹20,000 for gaming that I’ve used. Very happy with it”
02 Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g
6.5" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
With a starting price of Rs 16,999, the Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g is one of the most inexpensive 5G phones with good camera quality on the market right now. It is a contender for the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U octa-core CPU, which is constructed on a 7nm technology and has a 2.4GHz maximum clock speed. Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.5 per cent.
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g’s in-built cameras include a 48-megapixel main lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. A 16-megapixel selfie camera is also included which makes it one of the best selfie phone under ₹20,000. On the top left corner of the screen of this smartphone, there's a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. The company offers one of the best front camera phone under ₹20,000 with this model.
- This smartphone has a satisfactory performance.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g has a display rate of 120Hz.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro5g has dull camera performance.
- Its display is not colour accurate.
“Amazing processor and camera quality is great too. All specs are amazing. Fully worth the money”
03Realme 8 Pro
6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G- Octa-core
Realme 8 Pro is the successor of Realme 7 pro. It comes with two different storage models. Realme 8 series price for the 6GB+128GB storage model is Rs 17,999, while the Realme 8 series price for the 8GB RAM variant is Rs 19,999.
On the rear of the Realme 8 Pro, there are four cameras, the best of which is the 108MP main camera. The battery of the Realme 8 Pro is 4,500mAh and it supports 50W rapid charging right out of the box. The phone can be completely charged in 47 minutes, according to Realme. The phone comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing selfie camera.
The Snapdragon 720G chipset, which has an octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 GPU justifies the Realme 8 series price The smartphone comes pre-installed with Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11. It can be claimed as the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000.
- It has got a versatile camera set-up which makes it one of the best camera phone under 20k.
- Realme 8 series price tag is very competitive.
- It comes with a very basic design.
- The night mode of Realme 8 pro could have been improved.
“Good camera and great display. Battery charging is very fast. Best smartphone under 20k.”
04 Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G- Octa-core
Redmi note 10 pro max specs include a 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display which supports a 120Hz fast refresh rate. The screen has a brightness of up to 1200 nits, is HDR10+ certified, and is protected against normal wear and tear with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5.
Redmi note 10 pro max specs contain a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU which powers the phone. On the back of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is a quad-camera array led by a 108MP camera with an ISOCELL HM2 sensor. An 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 118-degree field of view, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor sit beside this. Due to its excellent selfie camera the phone is a frontrunner in the best front camera phone under ₹20,000 race.
- It comes with an amazing 6.67-inch full-HD+ 120Hz HDR10 Super AMOLED display.
- The 5MP telemacro rear camera provides creative frames. The camera gives it the boasting value of the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000.
- Cannot take clear and detailed pictures of distant objects.
- While playing games, the phone may heat up soon.
“Value for money. Best camera quality and amazing battery backup. Totally satisfied”
05 Vivo V20 SE
6.44" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665- Octa-core
The Vivo V20 SE comes with a thickness of 7.8 mm and a weight of 171 grammes. The phone has a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch for the front camera and an in-screen fingerprint sensor with a Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution.
Gravity Black and Aquamarine Green are the two colours available for Vivo V20 SE. On the rear of the Vivo V20 SE, there is a 48MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. A 32MP selfie camera is placed within the notch on the front, with features such as aura screen light.
- Vivo V20 SE has a crisp AMOLED screen display.
- It has a good front camera, which makes it one of the best front camera phone under ₹20,000.
- At a price of Rs. 2000, Vivo V20 SE comes with a weak processor.
- The camera does not perform well in low light.
“Excellent camera and battery back up. One of the best camera smartphones under ₹20,000”
06 Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile
6.40" 1080x2340 pixels
Samsung Exynos 9611
Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile has a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a 1080x2340 pixel resolution. It has a total of 6GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile is powered by a 6000mAh battery and runs Android 10. It is compatible with Samsung's patented quick charging technology.
In terms of cameras, the Samsung Galaxy F41 has a 64-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel camera, and a 5-megapixel camera on the back. It has a 32-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. The cameras have the potential to give the title of the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000. The Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile comes in three shades- Fusion black, Fusion Green and Fusion Blue.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile comes with a Fast fingerprint and face unlock.
- It has an ergonomic design and supports a good display.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile is not suitable for gaming.
- The fast charging which Samsung claims, in reality, isn’t fast enough.
“Camera and screen quality is superb. Battery backup is excellent. Excellent camera smartphone under ₹20,000”
07 Moto G60
6.80" 1080x2460 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
The Moto G60 full specifications include a 108-megapixel camera and a 32-megapixel front camera. This phone is priced at Rs. 17,999. The Moto G60 is a large and heavy phone with a thickness of 9.8mm and a weight of 225g.
A display of a 6.8-inch LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate also comes under the Moto G60 full specifications. This phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G CPU, which has been shown to be reliable. In India, there is only one model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The hybrid SIM slot may be used to boost storage even more.
- Moto G60 full specifications also include a decent software performance.
- This phone has a clear and vibrant display.
- Moto G60 full specifications reveal that it charges relatively slower than other similar smartphones.
- The phone is heavy in weight which makes it quite difficult to handle.
“Best smartphone under ₹20,000 in my opinion. Has excellent camera and batter back up. Thoroughly satisfied”
08 Poco X3 Pro
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 860G
Poco X3 mobile phone is among the latest top camera phones under ₹20,000. It features a large 6.67 inch full HD+ full resolution display. Poco X3 mobile phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor.
Up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage are available with Poco X3 mobile phone. In terms of software, the device comes pre-installed with MIUI 12 and Poco Launcher, which is based on Android 11. The gadget includes a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP front-facing camera. Poco X3 mobile phone comes at a price of Rs. 18,999. At such a low price it has the potential to be the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000.
- Poco X3 mobile phone comes with great stereo speakers.
- It has overall good battery life.
- Users reveal that the Poco X3 mobile phone shows spam notifications.
- It is quite bulky to handle comfortably.
“Awesome phone, performance is very good. Camera quality is also amazing”
09 Moto One Fusion+
6.50" 1080x2340 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
Moto one fusion+ is among the top camera phones under ₹20,000 due to its picture quality and a ‘pop-up’ selfie camera. The Moto one fusion+ comes with a 6.5-inch display and an IPS screen that is HDR 10 certified. Motorola has also included a powerful bottom-firing speaker, making it a fantastic combination for watching videos.
Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor can efficiently handle your daily tasks and gaming. The Moto One Fusion+ is a quad camera phone under ₹20,000 as it includes a quad-camera system with the main camera of 64 megapixels. It takes decent photographs in the daytime and automatically activates HDR in bright surroundings. The macro camera produces excellent results as well.
- Moto One Fusion+ comes at the best price of Rs. 17,499.
- This smartphone works on a powerful processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G.
- Though Moto One Fusion+ comes with good camera features, it produces average-quality videos.
- The phone charges relatively slower than its counterparts.
“Awesome camera and good sound quality. The phone also has a lot of space and lots of nice features. Overall satisfied.”
10 Mi Note 11 Pro Max 5G
6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
Mi redmi note 11 pro will be launched in November 2021. This smartphone is anticipated to run on Android v11. It is expected to come with a 4420 battery. The phone is anticipated to be among the phones with good camera quality
Mi redmi note 11 pro is said to have four cameras on board. There's also an ultra-wide-angle lens with 8MP resolution, a 5MP sensor, and a 2MP camera in addition to the main 108MP rear camera. For selfies and video calls, the phone has a 32MP front-facing camera. Mi redmi note 11 pro will sport a 6.57-inch (16.68-cm) display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, so you can easily watch movies or play games on it.
- Mi redmi note 11 pro is expected to sport a fantastic graphic display.
- Xiaomi claims for this smartphone to have amazing battery life.
- Mi redmi note 11 pro does not have a secondary storage slot.
- This smartphone is rumoured to come with an outdated USB type-C 2.0.
“Really liked the phone! Excellent camer, an amazing battery backup and a 3D glass slim body. I am enjoying all these features, and highly recommend it”
11 Samsung Galaxy M31s
6.5" 1080x2400 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
Samsung M31s is one of the few phones under ₹20,000 which comes with a battery capacity of 7000mAh. Samsung M31s details include a processor of Snapdragon 730G which enhances the overall performance of the mobile phone.
Samsung M31s details offer upto 512GB expandable memory and an incredibly fast LPDDR4xRAM. Samsung has chosen a 20:9 aspect ratio, making the phone tall and thin. Samsung M31s details a hole-punch camera located in the centre of the Galaxy M51's display, near the top. This smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, which is a new feature for the Samsung Galaxy M series.
- Samsung M31s details a battery life of 7000mAh, which lets it last longer than other smartphones in the same price range.
- This smartphone comes with a crisp AMOLED display.
- Samsung M31s details an average video stabilization.
- This phone comes with pre-installed bloatware which hampers the overall efficiency of the phone.
“Wonderful product at this price loaded with excellent features. Killer look and feel. Pleasure to use.”
12 Samsung Galaxy F62
6.7" 1080x2400 pixels
Samsung Exynos 9825
Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on the Exynos 9825 processor. The Samsung f62 full specifications include 8GB/6GB RAM with a 128GB ROM along with an ultra-powerful battery of 7000mAh. The Galaxy F62 has a 6.7inch Super AMOLED screen.
The Samsung f62 full specifications for the camera is a 64MP rear camera along with 12MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP depth sensor. The phone also has a 5MP macro lens. The phone runs on an android 11 system with one UI 3.1.
- The Samsung f62 full specifications are in sync with the requirements of most people.
- The Samsung f62 full specifications for the camera offers one of the best systems available in the market in this price range.
- The issue with the Samsung F62 is that the phone is too large to operate with one hand.
- Despite all the flashy Samsung f62 full specifications the device is bulky and heavy to use.
“Amazing phone with best in class display, camera and speed. Very satisfied”
6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G
One of the top camera phones under ₹20,000, the realme X7 runs on MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor and the device features a 6.4inch super AMOLED display. The display includes a superfast fingerprint sensor. The processor clocks at 2.4 GHz and offers a much faster app launch speed. The phone offers a 64MP AI triple camera with 119° wide-angle coverage which makes it one of the best picture quality phones among its counterparts. The phone is equipped with the proprietary SuperDart charge technology which charges the phone to 50% in just 18 minutes.
The phone houses a 4310mAh battery and is still ultra-slim and light at 176g. The device has a 50W in-box charger that offers fast charging while the phone has 5 level chip protection to avoid damage due to voltage surges. The phone offers a 90.8% screen to body ratio and a touch registering a rate of 180Hz. The device is one of the frontrunners in the race to become the best camera smartphone under ₹20,000.
- The device has an ultrafast processor which can handle games with higher graphics requirements.
- The realme X7 offers fast charging with its 50W charger.
- The battery in Realme X7 is slightly less when compared to its competitors.
- The camera is not so good during the night and doesn’t capture the features sharply.
“The performance was absolutely awesome and the camera performance was amazing. One of the best camera phones under ₹20,000 segment”
14 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S
6.43" 1080x2400 pixels
MediaTek Helio G95
With a 64MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and 2MP depth sensor, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S grabs a spot in the group of 64mp camera phone under ₹20,000. The device features a 6.43inch super AMOLED display.
The phone has superfast charging using its 33W in-box charger. The phone reaches 54% in just 30 minutes. The device runs on a 5000mAh battery. The phone operates on 12.5 MIUI. It also features a 13MP selfie camera. The phone runs on the MediaTek G95 processor.
- The phone runs on a 2.05GHz processor.
- The phone has a super AMOLED display which is crisp and vibrant.
- The device offers 6GB RAM which is slightly lower than its competitors.
- MediaTek Processors have a slight heating issue when used for longer durations.
“Amazing phone quality. Great camera, battery, and performance. Totally love it!”
15 Vivo Y53s
6.58" 1080x2408 pixels
Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
The Vivo Y53s comes with an FHD+ display and has a screen size of 6.58inches. The screen features 1080x2408 pixels resolution and provides an immersive experience. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor which has a fast register rate of 0.24 seconds.
The phone features a 64MP rear camera and a 2MP bokeh camera to capture the details in the background of the picture. The phone features a macro camera that captures sharp images with a focus as close as 4cm.
- vivo y53s 5g has an excellent assortment of cameras.
- vivo y53s 5g features an ultra fast fingerprint sensor.
- The snapdragon 480 processor in vivo y53s 5g is slightly less efficient in performance when compared to its competitors.
- The vivo y53s 5g has a big screen which makes operating it with one hand a difficult task.
“Good sound quality and performance. Camera is great. Very satisfied with this product”
Do you love clicking pictures? Get the top camera phones under ₹20,000 with easy financing at Dhani Finance.Get it now
Comparison Table for Specifications
|Device Name||Screen Size||Camera||Processor|
|iQOO Z3||6.58||64MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G|
|Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G||6.5||48MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G|
|Realme 8 Pro||6.4||108MP + 8MP + 2MP+ 2MP||Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro Max||6.67||108MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732|
|Vivo V20 SE||6.44||48MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665|
|Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile||6.4||64MP + 8MP + 5MP||Samsung Exynos 9611|
|Moto G60||6.8||108MP + 8MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 G|
|Poco X3 Pro||6.67||48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 860G|
|Moto One Fusion+||6.5||64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Max 5G||6.67||108MP+ 8MP + 5MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G|
|Samsung Galaxy M31s||6.5||64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G|
|Samsung Galaxy F62||6.7||64Mp + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP||Samsung Exynos 9825|
|Realme X7||6.4||64 MP + 8MP + 2MP||MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S||6.43||64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP||MediaTek Helio G95|
|Vivo Y53s||6.58||64MP + 2MP + 2MP||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
If you are looking for the best selfie phone under ₹20,000, Dhani Finance has got you covered in financing your purchase at easy EMIs.Get it now